A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Baxter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Baxter, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Baxter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baxter graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Baxter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Jean Baxter MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn J. Baxter practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Baxter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Baxter practices Psychiatry near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Sheboygan, WI.
See Tulsa Psychiatrists.