A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Baxter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Baxter, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baxter
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baxter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Baxter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baxter graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Baxter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
- St Vincent Hospital
- St Nicholas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Jean Baxter MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn J. Baxter practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Baxter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Baxter practices Psychiatry near Sheboygan, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Chilton, WI and Plymouth, WI.
See Sheboygan Psychiatrists.