A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Becker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Becker, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Becker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Beth Becker MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn B. Becker practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Becker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Becker practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Endocrinologists.