A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Britten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Britten, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Britten graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Britten has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Britten accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carolyn D. Britten practice?
Dr. Carolyn Britten practices Transplant Surgery, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Charleston, SC.
See Santa Monica Surgeons and Santa Monica Oncologists.