A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Britten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Britten is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Britten
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Britten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Britten, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Britten graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Britten has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Dolores Britten MD is a female Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn D. Britten practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Britten has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Britten practices Medical Oncology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Oncologists.