A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Britten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Britten is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Britten, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Britten graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Britten has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Dolores Britten MD is a female Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn D. Britten practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Britten has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Britten practices Medical Oncology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Oncologists.