A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Butler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Butler, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Butler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Peterson Butler FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn P. Butler practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Butler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Butler practices Ophthalmology near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mukwonago, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Waukesha Ophthalmologists.