Dr. Carolyn Ross MD Patient Reviews

3.1
  • 4 reviews

May 6th, 2016
Have found her to be available when I had a crisis. She is always honest and direct while also being supportive and caring.

February 21st, 2015
Very efficient and knowledgable.

May 14th, 2014
Cold, Condescending, Unhelpful Thief
Carolyn C. Ross, as previous reviews have indicated, is cold and unprofessional. This initially did not bother me as I was only going to her for my prescriptions, but lately she has been making me feel so awful that I am going to have to find a new psychiatrist. It baffles me that there are people who work in the mental health field who can be so insensitive to those who struggle with mental illness. Not only does she talk down to me, act like my questions are stupid, and roll her eyes whenever I tell her that my issues are getting worse... but she has, on multiple occasions, made follow-up appointments for me and then NOT provided me with a new prescription on the date. "Oh, you're not out of pills yet. That will be $25 just for coming in and staring at me." Um, what? Oh, and she's even admitted that she doesn't like what she does. I wish I'd read the reviews before I signed up with her. Her receptionist is very nice, and that's about it.

July 29th, 2011
Very dissapointing
I am very dissapointed with Doctor Ross's lack of professionalism. First of all, she advertises that she will spend an hour to an hour and a half with new patients, but she only met with me for 30 minutes. She was not receptive to my questions; in fact, she was offended that I had questions and she even told me to look my questions up online. The only suggestion she made was to take st. john's wart, which she then tried to sell to me. I felt that her manner was cold and lacked compassion. I experienced none of the dialectical therapy she claims to provide. I would not recommend Dr. Carolyn Ross.