A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Calfee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calfee
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Calfee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Calfee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Calfee graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Calfee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Suzanne Calfee MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn S. Calfee practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Calfee has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Calfee practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Critical Care Practitioners, and San Francisco Pulmonologists.