A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Cambor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Cambor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cambor graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Cambor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Lee Cambor MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn L. Cambor practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Cambor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Cambor practices Internal Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Pathologists.