A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Castillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Castillo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Castillo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Dr Dan C Trigg Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carolyn M. Castillo practice?
Dr. Carolyn Castillo practices Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Albuquerque, NM.
See Irving Internists.