Dr. Carolyn Castillo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 5th, 2015
Ms.
Dr. Castillo and her staff are thorough and efficient. The doctor instilled my confidence by her professional demeanor and willingness to treat me with respect and honesty during my first visit.

December 5th, 2013
retired
i have never had such a complete workup in my first visit as i have with Dr. C. Castillo. Im looking forward to speaking with her for my specialties. thank you DR. Castillo.

November 17th, 2011
great doctor ever
Dr Castillo is our primary Doctor for over one year now. My 2 kids and I were taking care by this Doctor. She always gave us the right diagnosis. She avoid to give us unnecessary medications, which I find very professional about her. Specialty when my youngest kid was diagnosis with asthma by his now ex-primary doctor and was under a treatment taking a lot of medicines. when I decide to go for a second opinon, I went to Doctor Castillo who found out that he had allergies, not asthma. since then my son became so good and healthy. And I have many more experience that make me follow her to wherever clinic she is. So sad she is not in My Doctor Clinic anymore....I'm trying to see what clinic she is now so I can make an appointment for her to see my kids this month.