A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Chase is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Chase, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chase has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Chase MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn Chase practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Chase has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Chase practices Family Medicine near Ventura, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camarillo, CA.
See Ventura Primary Care Doctors.