Dr. Carolyn Comer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carolyn Comer?

June 4th, 2015

Horrible Practioner

The entire staff at their Vancouver office is incredibly rude. The receptionist was very unprofessional in the way that she laughed when I was telling her how it was disappointing that they cancelled my appointment due to the lack of their scheduling system. I was treated horribly at the office and was belittled by their whole staff. I highly advise people go somewhere else to avoid an ill-mannered faculty and staff.

September 10th, 2012

Took the money and ran

Dr Comer is very nice and pleasant, but for a 20 minute consoltation and the use of a tongue dpresser and a latex glove I was charged $400.00. After waiting over a month to hear what my lab resuts were I called her office. They had somehow buried my file. In the mean time I am in alot of pain and losing perfectly good teeth due to whatever it is that is wrong. After several similar occurances along with promises to, "get back to me" I have never heard back from Dr Comer, or her staff with any results. It's now been approx. 4 months since my first and only contact with Dr Comer. She did manage, however, to cash the $400.00 check I sent for her "services"

January 5th, 2011

Dr. Comer is the 3rd allergist my daughter has seen in the past 4 years. She is the first to actually listen to what I had to say about my daughter's history and ask my daughter questions. While the other allergists just wanted to increase meds to adult doses, Dr. Comer put effort into finding out why the current meds weren't working.

June 29th, 2017