Dr. Carolyn Conboy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carolyn Conboy?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

May 14th, 2012

Not a fair Dr.

She is not fair

May 16th, 2010

John Baptist

She is evil, and looks like evil too! All she talked about was her junkie boyfriend!! while I was thinking like attracts like. She gave me a botox th ...

February 25th, 2010

I think Dr. Conboy is an awesome doctor. I have been using her for more than a year now and I am extremely happy with her services (botox and radiesse). She is much better than my last doctor, who btw, would have his assistant do all the work -- she does a better job with much less pain and costs less! I would recommend her to anyone.

February 25th, 2010

AWESOME DOCTOR

February 10th, 2010

Nikky

Dr. Conboy has been giving me Botox and Restylene injections for 2 years. She is terrific. She is VERY conscientious. For example, she numbs your skin before Restylene injections and because she's a Plastic Surgeon, she's very good with needles! She knows just how deep to put the fillers. She will even give you a touch up for free if she doesn't get all of your wrinkles with Botox the first time. Now what doctor does that? Her prices are very fair and she's a joy to visit. I would definitely recommend her to my friends.

December 30th, 2009

WATCH OUT! Terrible experience!

Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.I went to Dr. Conboy because I got a mailer indicating that she was having a special on Botox. I have a great dermatologist who I've been seeing for over a decade, but frankly, he's expensive so I thought I'd go to Dr. Conboy and save a buck or two.Was I ever wrong. A week later and I have a severely droopy eyebrow. I phoned Dr. Conboy and asked her to help -- I know; I was going back to the cause of the problem for the solution, but... So I phoned the doctor and asked for help. She informed me that she could inject my eyelid itself. Hey, I'm no physician, but that sounded dangerous, so I told her I'd have to get back to her.Promptly I phoned Allergan, the makers of Botox, and asked them if that sounded reasonable. They informed me that not only was it not reasonable, but it was dangerous. They informed me that if she injected my eyelid there was a chance that my eyelid would never open again, and (it could get worse?) AND, they told me, should there be a "mis-injection" I would risk permanent blindness. I asked her for a refund and she declined. Enough is enough.I decided to suffer through the 4 months or so that I'll have a droopy eyelid. It'll be a constant reminder to honor my instincts. PLEASE, do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY.

December 30th, 2009

WATCH OUT! TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere. I went to Dr. Conboy because I got a mailer indicating that she was having a special on Botox. I have a great d ...

July 2nd, 2009

super-sharp,best attitude and most professional doctor I've ever met

I made an appointment with Dr. Conboy and immediately upon meeting her I felt comfortable, unlike my previous appointments with other plastic surgeons. She spends time with me, listens to what I have to say and doesn't rush me. She is respectful and polite unlike most plastic surgeons in L.A./Beverly Hills. She is extremely detail oriented and perfectionistic. I highly recommend her!

July 31st, 2016