A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Connelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Connelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Connelly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Connelly graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Connelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Schroeder Connelly MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn S. Connelly practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Connelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Connelly practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Rheumatologists.