A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Coryell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Coryell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Coryell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Coryell graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Coryell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Medical Center
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Margaret Coryell MD is a female Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn M. Coryell practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Coryell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Coryell practices Urology near Statesville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Taylorsville, NC.
See Statesville Urologists.