Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carolyn Cushing
Dr. Carolyn Cushing, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, MS. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Cushing is affiliated with University of Texas Medical Branch and St Joseph S Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Carolyn Cushing has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Carolyn Cushing is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MS.
Dr. Alan Freeland
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Jackson, MS 0 mi48
Dr. Michael Friel
Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Jackson, MS 0 mi13
Dr. Ricky Clay
Jackson, MS 0 mi36