A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Cutney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Cutney, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Cutney, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutney graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cutney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Wills Eye Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Ann Cutney MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn A. Cutney practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Cutney has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Cutney practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.