A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Cutney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Cutney, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cutney
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cutney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Cutney, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutney graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cutney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Wills Eye Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Ann Cutney MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn A. Cutney practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Cutney has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Cutney practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.