Dr. Carolyn Dalldorf MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

August 30th, 2016
Caring Doctor
She works with me on my suggestions and information I have gathered from various sources. The office is responsive when I have a non-scheduled issue and need to be seen. She saved my life when she recognized my symptoms as being from heart artery blockages.

December 9th, 2009
Very caring and aware of the whole patient
We selected this doctor for my mother, based on recommendations from friends. We had trouble finding the right address because the practice had moved recently, but everything else was wonderful! Dr. Dalldorf has a wonderful, relaxed but attentive bedside manner. She uses nonthreatening conversation to develop a complete picture of the patient, and does not rush to diagnose or prescribe. She treats my mother with great dignity and is totally nonjudgmental, even while suggesting healthy lifestyle changes. Her staff is clearly working hard but never acts stressed or overwoked - they are every bit as attentive as the doctor. A wonderful first experience! I wish I could find a doctor like this for myself in Alabama.