Dr. Carolyn Marie Dambrosio MD is female, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Dambrosio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dambrosio graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dambrosio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Tufts New England Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dambrosio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Dambrosio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carolyn M. Dambrosio practice?
Dr. Carolyn Dambrosio practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA and Winchester, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pulmonologists, Boston Urgent Care Centers, and Boston Sleep Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Dambrosio, Dr. Cari Dambrosio, Dr. Carla Dambrosio, Dr. Carlene Dambrosio, Dr. Carlota Dambrosio, Dr. Carlotta Dambrosio, Dr. Carly Dambrosio, Dr. Carlyn Dambrosio