A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Dedrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dedrick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dedrick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Dedrick, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dedrick graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Dedrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Gissen Dedrick MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn G. Dedrick practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Dedrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Dedrick practices Diagnostic Radiology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Radiologists.