A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Dedrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Dedrick, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dedrick graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Dedrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Gissen Dedrick MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn G. Dedrick practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Dedrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Dedrick practices Diagnostic Radiology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Radiologists.