Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Happy and grateful patient show details Happy and grateful patient
by Laura on Jul 21st, 2014

I have been following with Dr. Delucia for over ten years and she is the absolute best! As a woman, a mother and a nurse I have high standards for excellence in care and she always delivers. She is consistently professional, kindhearted, intelligent, knowledgeable and spends time with her patients. I had a health scare that she not only diagnosed but guided me through. Love her!

Very Satisfied Patient show details Very Satisfied Patient
by Barbara Milton on Mar 20th, 2014

Dr. Delucia has been my doctor for more than 10 years and I have always found the care I receive at her practice to be excellent. The addition of the Spa products/procedures, made no noticeable difference to me at all, and I have recommended her many times to friends looking for a new gynecologist.

EXCELLENT DR show details EXCELLENT DR
by LISA on Sep 5th, 2013

SHE IS ABSOLUTELY THOROUGH AND KNOWLEDGEABLE

Jul 18th, 2013

What bothers me is that no one calls to tell me the results of tests if the results are good. Well I like good news as much as anyone does, so I'd like to hear the results just to know that she got them and read them. I also agree with the previous reviewer's assessment that the spa aspect of the practice is off-putting.

A Happy Patient show details A Happy Patient
May 4th, 2010

Dr. DeLucia is an excellent physician. She never rushes through an appt., answers all questions thoroughly and has an excellent bedside manner. I feel like I am chatting with a friend at my annual visits. She is steering me smoothly through 40-something birth control and into perimenopause and includes nutrition and healthy lifestyle tips as part of patient care. Highly recommended!!

A Happy Patient show details A Happy Patient
by Citysearch User on May 4th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. DeLucia is an excellent physician-she has a friendly bedside manner, never rushes through an appt and I completely trust her to help me ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
More Interested in her Spa Products show details More Interested in her Spa Products
Feb 5th, 2010

She used to be a good doctor until she added a spa to her practice. I thought that she was very unprofessional and kind of "ditsy".

Caring and Compassionate show details Caring and Compassionate
May 22nd, 2008

Dr. Delucia is caring and compassionate. If you can, plan ahead to get the first appointment of the day. I've recommended her to others who are also pleased with her.