A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Denney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Denney is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Denney, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Denney graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Denney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Memorial Hospital West Comprehensive Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Frances Denney MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn F. Denney practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Denney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Denney practices Infectious Disease near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL.
See Hollywood Infectious Disease Doctors.