A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Denney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Denney is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Denney
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Denney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Denney, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Denney graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Denney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Frances Denney MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn F. Denney practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Denney has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Denney practices Infectious Disease near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Infectious Disease Doctors.