A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Dixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Dixon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Dixon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Dixon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Mignon Dixon MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn M. Dixon practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Dixon has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Dixon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.