Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Morning Glory Ridge
3400 Bee Ridge Rd
Ste 120
Sarasota, FL 34239
941-924-1363
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Rudest Doctor  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2013

When asking questions about a procedure, I was told I was asking too many questions and she was the doctor, not me. She then told me that if I wanted to perform it to do it myself.

|  ok doc  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 1st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr Dixon tried to help me for years and I finally went to several other doctors when I got no results. It wasn`t her fault, she is pretty th...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Very comprehensive exam & caring Dr.  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2008

I could tell from the moment i met the Dr that she was not only very smart but extremely caring. The exam was the most thorough I've ever had. Highly recommended.

|  GREAT DOCTOR!  |  show details
May 19th, 2008

gosh, don't know what happened to the other patients but she was very interested in me with fabulous bed side manner and completely thorough and respectful. i think over time she has learned not to waste time on people who don't want to help themselves. so if you are ready to help yourself, you would love Dr. Dixon.

|  Be prepared!!!  |  show details
by anon on Apr 8th, 2008

If you decide to go to Dixon, be prepared for her non-existent bed side manner and her negative energy. I don't know what happened to her-I used to actually like to see her once a year. She used to hug me and ask me how I was doing. Now, it's a very unpleasant experience and I highly doubt I will ever go back to her again. She has a lot of negative energy, which is weird because she is supposed to be a healer. It is a very sad situation. I feel very upset that such a great doctor could turn into something so evil and disturbed.

|  Never mind the patient, let's talk about me, me, me.  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2008

Never got a word in. Kept talking about herself and plugging her concierge services and then concluded (after charging me $ 200.00 for the visit) that we would just have to do a follow up visit (for a fee of course!) to discuss my medical history. What????