A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Doherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Doherty, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doherty graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Doherty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Franklin Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Mary Doherty MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn M. Doherty practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Doherty has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Doherty practices Otolaryngology near Gilford, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Laconia, NH and Franklin, NH.
See Gilford Otolaryngologists.