A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Dudley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Dudley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Dudley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudley graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Dudley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Georgia Medical Center
- South Fulton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Gail Dudley MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn G. Dudley practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Dudley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Dudley practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fayetteville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Fayetteville Radiologists.