A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Ebert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebert graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ebert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Memorial Healthcare Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ebert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 13 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Priority Health - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Ebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carolyn L. Ebert practice?
Dr. Carolyn Ebert practices Family Medicine near Port Huron, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grant, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Port Huron Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Ebert, Dr. Charlotte Ebert, Dr. Carla Ebert, Dr. Cari Ebert, Dr. Charline Ebert, Dr. Charmaine Ebert, Dr. Karlene Ebert, Dr. Carly Ebert