A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Ebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Ebert is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Ebert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebert graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ebert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Memorial Healthcare Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Ebert MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn Ebert practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Ebert has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Ebert practices Family Medicine near Chesaning, MI.
See Chesaning Family Physicians.