A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Garner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Garner, Endocrine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Garner, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Fine-Needle Biopsy
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Garner graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Garner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Forest Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Nance Garner MD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn N. Garner practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Garner has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Garner practices Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Surgeons.