A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Glazer-Hockstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Glazer-Hockstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glazer-Hockstein
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Glazer-Hockstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Glazer-Hockstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Glazer-Hockstein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Glazer-Hockstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Glazer-Hockstein MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn Glazer-Hockstein practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Glazer-Hockstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Glazer-Hockstein practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.