Dr. Carolyn Gordon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carolyn Gordon?

May 16th, 2011

It is very difficult to get an appointment with this doctor. I find the staff to be cold and not welcoming. I am in the process of finding a new doctor.

February 28th, 2011

I had an appointment with Dr Gordon when my primary doctor was not available. I was very impressed. She is very bright and knowledgeable and assessed my problem accurately.

December 1st, 2009

I was impressed with the whole staff, very friendly.The office was prompt on there scheduling, the nurse was real pleasant.Dr.Gordon was a pleasant surprise,she took the time to answer all my questions( and i had a list).Now my wife also is going to her.Iam very happy to have found such a nice office to go too.

January 16th, 2017