A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Haerr, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haerr graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Haerr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital, Inc.
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Mile Bluff Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haerr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Haerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carolyn A. Haerr practice?
Dr. Carolyn Haerr practices Diagnostic Radiology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI.
See Madison Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Haerr, Dr. Cari Haerr, Dr. Carla Haerr, Dr. Carlene Haerr, Dr. Carlota Haerr, Dr. Carlotta Haerr, Dr. Carly Haerr, Dr. Carlyn Haerr