Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carolyn Hammett
Dr. Carolyn Hammett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Silver Spring, MD, with another office in Hyattsville, MD. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hammett is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital, Holy Cross Hospital of Silver Spring and Shady Grove Adventist Hosp. She speaks English and Spanish.
Dr. Carolyn Hammett has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carolyn Hammett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silver Spring, MD.
Dr. Maria Menucci
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Silver Spring, MD 0.01 mi8
Dr. Paul Wielebinski
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Silver Spring, MD 0.01 mi31
Dr. Mitra Hashemi
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Silver Spring, MD 0.01 mi