Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carolyn Hathawayduchars
Dr. Carolyn Hathawayduchars, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology and Hematology. Dr. Hathawayduchars is affiliated with Mercy Hospital - Washington, MO, St Johns Mercy Hospital and Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO. She speaks English.
Dr. Carolyn Hathawayduchars has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Carolyn Hathawayduchars is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Scott Martin
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi43
Dr. Keith Fulling
Pathology, Cytopathology, Neurology
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi41
Dr. Anantha Manepalli
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi39