A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Ianni is Excellent. Dr. Ianni has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Ianni, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ianni graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ianni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ianni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Ianni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carolyn O. Ianni practice?
Dr. Carolyn Ianni practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Ianni, Dr. Charlotte Ianni, Dr. Carla Ianni, Dr. Cari Ianni, Dr. Charline Ianni, Dr. Charmaine Ianni, Dr. Karlene Ianni, Dr. Carly Ianni