A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn O'Hara Ianni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn O'Hara Ianni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Hara Ianni
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn O'Hara Ianni, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara Ianni graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. O'Hara Ianni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn O'Hara Ianni MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn O'Hara Ianni practice?
- Dr. Carolyn O'Hara Ianni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn O'Hara Ianni practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Geriatric Doctors.