inactive

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

November 7th, 2016
Patient in Florence
I had no idea Dr Inman was no longer practicing in South Carolina. She did not bother to notify any of her patients and I have asthma! I've been going to urgent care trying to find a new doctor in the meantime.

November 13th, 2015
Excellent doctor

February 26th, 2015
caring
I think Dr inman is a caring doctor. She's smart and very hard working. She was my former doctor and I think she's a great person. Great doctor.

February 3rd, 2015
Awesome Doctor! Best I ever had...

March 26th, 2013
Beyond Disappointed
This is a terrible doctor. I almost died under her care. when I had a diagnosis she would change the documents in front of me with a pen. I had to ask a specialist to see me on my own and later she signed the papers for me to be recommended. I had no idea I would collapse a short time later. Only to find out that the things that she tested me (which a specialist should have done not her) and said nothing was wrong was actually wrong. I also had a rare disease and the specialist I found was able to treat me for it and now I am learning to move around again. I gained 200 pounds and lost my hair within a short time and this lady couldn't see that I was in critical care need. Watch out!