A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Jachna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Jachna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Jachna graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Jachna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Morris Jachna MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn M. Jachna practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Jachna has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Jachna practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.