A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Johnston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Johnston, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn M Johnston MD is a female Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn M. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Johnston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Johnston practices Gynecologic Oncology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Obstetricians & Gynecologists.