A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Kimura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Kimura is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kimura
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kimura Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Kimura, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimura graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kimura has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Aiko Kimura MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn A. Kimura practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Kimura has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Kimura practices Psychiatry near Paradise, CA.
See Paradise Psychiatrists.