A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn King is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. King has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Maria King MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn M. King practice?
- Dr. Carolyn King has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn King practices Psychiatry near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Psychiatrists.