A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Kinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Kinney is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Kinney, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinney graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kinney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn L Kinney MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn L. Kinney practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Kinney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Kinney practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Physiatrists.