A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Kollar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Kollar, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kollar graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kollar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Kollar DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn Kollar practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Kollar has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Kollar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.