A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Koppenol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koppenol
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koppenol Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Koppenol, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koppenol graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Koppenol has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alpena General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Sue Koppenol MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn S. Koppenol practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Koppenol has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Koppenol practices Psychiatry near Rogers City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hillman, MI and Atlanta, MI.
See Rogers City Psychiatrists.