Overall Review

3.8

March 17th, 2016
I have ultimate faith in Dr. Kubiak. She is intrested in her patients and treats them with love and respect.

October 30th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Kubiak for 10 years. I cannot say enough good things about her. If I need to be seen as an emergency, they always get me in. I have never waited in the waiting room more than 5 minutes to be seen. Dr. Kubiak always listens to any concerns I may have and addresses them. I like that I'm reminded by her staff when I'm due for my yearly physical.

September 3rd, 2015
I've been a patient for almost 20 years. She's the best! Always spends time; never feels rushed. Great listener.

November 12th, 2014
i was sad to have to leave her practice
Dr. Kubiak had the best bedside manner. She really cared and spend as.much time as you needed. She is awesome.

October 6th, 2014
Very dissatisfied
I agree with all the negative reviews. This doctor actually ended the visit, walking out, without telling me that an assistant was coming in. Suddenly, I was given a rx for a statin drug, and diet was never discussed. When I called the office to request a different doctor in the group for next visit who was an Internal Medicine Specialist (she is only board certified in family medicine) I was thrown out of the practice. Guess who was the business manager making that decision? You guessed it, Dr. Kubiac. We spoke on the phone, and she said something inappropriate like, "we just did not click". This seems like lanugage out of a dating site, not a medical visit. Clearly, her interpersonal and communication skills were so primitive, as to making a doctor-patient relationship near impossible. Yes, I agree with the other reivews: I was not a person to her, I was a patient visit that gives her money. Stay away from her.

May 31st, 2013
Kicked out the door
I had been a patient Of Dr. Kubiak for years. She was difficult to get an appointment with so actually usually saw the PA Tina instead, whom I liked very much. In 2011, I was in a very bad car accident and was seeing Drs and specialists about 3-4 days a week. During that time, Kubiak's office called me and advised that I had to have a physical with them because it had been too long since my last physical. I explained my circumstances that I was already going to Drs every day but I would call when I was done with my car accident issues. 2 weeks later they called me again insisting on a physical. I explained the same thing. I wasn't ignoring them but I had to rehab from my accident. One week later I received a letter from Kubiak stating I was no longer a patient, find another Dr. I even wrote a letter to her asking to reconsider and keep me as a patient as I liked her office but I was doctoring for a car accident. No response. Booted out the door like trash. Find another Dr if you are looking for someone who cares about you.

February 22nd, 2013
It required a wait of 2.5 months to get an appointment. I requested to meet the doctor and pay for her time before deciding to become her patient. Her staff person said she didn't know what it would cost that the doctor would let me know as the price was up to the doctor. Staff attitude was disappointing: The reception desk person scanned my ID without explaining or asking permission. One staff person addressed another lady and I as "dear" and "girls." After rushing to get there, being led to an exam room 10 minutes after my scheduled time and asked 3 times for my insurance card and ID the office manager (Peggy she said her name was) appeared looking sour. She said she was sorry (she didn't seem sorry in her demeanor) but neither the doctor nor anyone in the practice ever met people before they became patients. She didn't show me the way out or escort me from the exam room in the back to the exit until I asked for the way out.

January 24th, 2013
Got a cold? See Dr. Kubiak for a "cold" shoulder!
Money, Money, & more money. Your only worth what you spend. Even after you have spent $$$ you are still pushed out the door. It's the worst feeling to feel you are not good enough, however, this is the world we apparently live in, SAD! Dr. Kubiak is clearly always busy, what Doctor isn't!? My judgement comes from the fact that she sent me to numerous "references" as if I was just a number in the system. Clearly, I am just another number in the system. Her attitude towards me was as if she was doing me a favor, as if she had something better to do than attend to me as her paying patient. Hopefully, she reads this and doesn't dismiss this because I will not. I clearly intend as a young and successful Floridian, to persuade friends and family to reconsider seeing her as a doctor.

July 23rd, 2012
Jude Weinberger-Shiner
I have been seeing Dr. Kubiak for over 15 years. I find her the most compassionate, capable, knowledgeable and a wonderful person as well as a caring physician. My entire family sees her. I recommend her to my friends.

December 20th, 2011
Love Dr. Kubiak and all of my family now sees her. She is caring and compassionate.

October 26th, 2011
Dr. Kubiak is the best doctor I have ever been to
Dr. Kubiak was friendly, warm, compassionate and extremely thorough in her questions, examination, and treatment of not only the reason for my visit, but all my other medications and health concerns. My parents also go to Dr. Kubiak and now I can see why. I was really impressed. And THEN, her office called me up a week later to follow up on how I was feeling.

February 17th, 2011
Excellent doctor
I can't say enough about Dr. Kubiak. She is the best doctor I've ever had. She is always punctual, has great bedside manner and is a genuinely nice person! She asks a lot of questions and doesn't push any procedures on you. I can't think of anything critical to say about her except she seems to work too hard. :)