Dr. Carolyn Kurylas Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Carolyn Kurylas?

greedy doctor

Posted on February 10th, 2015

went in for a colonoscopy that is supposed to be covered %100 by my insurance. My doctor is in network and so is the hospital I went to. Dr Kurylas shows up while I am waiting in pre-op and says she will be the anestisiologist. Turns out she is not in network and now will not accept the amount the insurance company pays.. She is demanding that I pay her an additional $800 for her services that I never hired her to perform. Never would recommend this doctor. This is so wrong.

bad experience

Posted on April 10th, 2012

I experienced a much longer recovery time from anesthesia administered by this doctor than for any previous surgery. Her billing staff is in disarray and has hounded me for a bill I paid months ago, causing me to waste time and energy on trying to square my account. For a subsequent surgery I asked that she not be involved in any way. Am investigating lodging a formal complaint against her.

The Very BEST

Posted on April 21st, 2011

After 72 years I was given the greatest anesthesia by Dr. Kurylas. She caring, attentive, reassuring and made my surgery easy. With many health issues she was knowledgable and allowed me and my family the peace we needed. She was not only delightful as a person she was extremely learned in anesthesia. I had no issues after surgery with nausea as I usually do. What a great experience.

This woman is a wreck

Posted on January 19th, 2011

she takes her license to bill however much she wants very seriously. never seen such an inflated bill for 10 minutes of work no matter what the complexity.

Posted on May 14th, 2015