A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Lacey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Lacey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lacey
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lacey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Lacey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacey graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lacey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- David Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Smith Lacey MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn S. Lacey practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Lacey has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Lacey practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists and Walnut Creek Cardiologists.