A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Lacey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Lacey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacey graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lacey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- David Grant Medical Center
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Smith Lacey MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn S. Lacey practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Lacey has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Lacey practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Travis Afb, CA.
See Travis Afb Internists and Travis Afb Cardiologists.