A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Lamb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Lamb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Lamb, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamb graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lamb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lamb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carolyn C. Lamb practice?
Dr. Carolyn Lamb practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists, Cambridge Oncologists, Cambridge Radiologists, and Cambridge Radiation Oncologists.