A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Lamb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Lamb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Lamb, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamb graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lamb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Chalice Lamb MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn C. Lamb practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Lamb has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Lamb practices Radiation Oncology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Oncologists.