A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Ley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ley graduated from Universidad Nacional Del Centro De Peru, Huancayo.
Dr. Ley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Anne Ley MD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn A. Ley practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Ley has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Ley practices Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.