A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Lonser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Lonser is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Lonser, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lonser graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Lonser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Laurel Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn M Lonser MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn M. Lonser practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Lonser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carolyn Lonser practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Olney, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Olney Obstetricians & Gynecologists.