Dr. Carolyn Lonser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carolyn Lonser?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 5th, 2015

Most awful experience I have ever had...

You could not pay me to go to this doctor ever again! I had a pregnancy that resulted in no heartbeat, but I didn't fully miscarry the fetus. So, Dr. Lonser recommended a D&C. I was in the emergency 4 times after this procedure and each time I kept begging her to do an ultrasound because I knew something was wrong. Each time she told me that if she felt it was warranted, she would order an ultrasound but said she did not feel it was warranted. I finally called begging my gynecologist (that was not practicing obstetrics any longer) to please see me. She agreed to see me. She immediately ordered an ultrasound and found out that Dr. Lonser had left the placenta inside of me. She said it was like being in labor for two weeks and not being able to pass the placenta. I should have slapped Dr. Lonser with a lawsuit and I regret that I did not. But at the time, I just wanted to be done with her.

July 27th, 2017