Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by ralph on Jun 20th, 2016

She was great. Called me after visit to vheck on me!

by Laura Fritcher on Oct 7th, 2015

You will love this lady. She is professional and cares about you and your issues. She studies the situations carefully before diagnosis. Her office is caring and payments are accurate. If I could use her as all of my doctors, I would.

Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
by Ron on Dec 3rd, 2013

Extremely friendly and helpful office workers. Clean and inviting waiting room. Dr. Lyde is very professional, thorough and friendly.

excellent dematologist show details excellent dematologist
by scott on Jun 16th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Lyde for over 20 years. I first started seeing her when when she was a Professor at Southwestern Medical School and now make the drive from Dallas to her Lewisville location. I have been very pleased with her care and that of he staff. I refer many patients to her because of her knowledge and compassionate care.She is an excellent doctor.

Nov 26th, 2012

she diagnoised my cancer took my insurance(.she was very helpful medicare)

Perfect professional show details Perfect professional
by Elder on Jul 4th, 2011

Wasted no time, yet gave me every opportunity to ask questions, made sure I understood procedures before acting, and good advice regarding follow up care, and put me at ease during the whole visit.

Charles show details Charles
Jun 27th, 2011

Dr. Lyde is an angel. She treated my 86-year old dad like he was her own .. with dignity and respect all the while getting the job done of cutting off a very serious skin cancer off his ear.He passed away three weeks ago .. and to my total surprise, she and her staff sent a sympathy card to the family with a handwritten note to us all. You just don't get better than her!! Oh, and she smiles and is very, very easy to talk to. We should all be so lucky to find such a jewel for not only our parents but us as well.

Fabulous doctor show details Fabulous doctor
Jun 28th, 2010

Dr. Lyde really cares about her patients. I don't care that she doesn't take my insurance. I will gladly pay out of pocket.