Dermatologist (skin)

324 W Main St
Ste 200
Lewisville, TX 75057
972-393-3658
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
 |  Excellent Experience  |  show details
by Ron on Dec 3rd, 2013

Extremely friendly and helpful office workers. Clean and inviting waiting room. Dr. Lyde is very professional, thorough and friendly.

|  excellent dematologist  |  show details
by scott on Jun 16th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Lyde for over 20 years. I first started seeing her when when she was a Professor at Southwestern Medical School and now make the drive from Dallas to her Lewisville location. I have been very pleased with her care and that of he staff. I refer many patients to her because of her knowledge and compassionate care.She is an excellent doctor.

Nov 26th, 2012

she diagnoised my cancer took my insurance(.she was very helpful medicare)

|  Perfect professional  |  show details
by Elder on Jul 4th, 2011

Wasted no time, yet gave me every opportunity to ask questions, made sure I understood procedures before acting, and good advice regarding follow up care, and put me at ease during the whole visit.

|  Charles  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

Dr. Lyde is an angel. She treated my 86-year old dad like he was her own .. with dignity and respect all the while getting the job done of cutting off a very serious skin cancer off his ear.He passed away three weeks ago .. and to my total surprise, she and her staff sent a sympathy card to the family with a handwritten note to us all. You just don't get better than her!! Oh, and she smiles and is very, very easy to talk to. We should all be so lucky to find such a jewel for not only our parents but us as well.

|  Fabulous doctor  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2010

Dr. Lyde really cares about her patients. I don't care that she doesn't take my insurance. I will gladly pay out of pocket.

by jpv on Apr 26th, 2009 on yahoo.com

She is the best- she doesn't accept insurance, but she is reasonable and so approachable and friendly. Particularly good with teenagers. I highly recommend.

by mdlevacy on Jan 19th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I had to go in to have a mole removed, the staff was very nice, the dr. was very professioal and explained everything in detail. I was in and out in less than 30 min.

Sep 15th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Very competent.Takes time to make sure you understand what you're dealing with.

Aug 15th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Insurance not accepted.: Does not take any insurance carriers.