A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Million:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Million is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Million, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Million graduated from University of Louisville . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Million has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Elizabeth Million MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn E. Million practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Million has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Million practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.